Friday, October 12, 2012

My Latest Video on Personal Injury Law (401) 228-7077

If you've been seriously injured in a car, motorcycle or construction accident, you have a right to seek compensation for your injuries. For these cases, it is important to work with a personal injury lawyer who has experience handling these types of claims — one who can answer your questions and help you get the results you deserve.

I'm attorney Richard Tallo, and I have been practicing personal injury law in Rhode Island for more than 35 years. Since 1973, I have devoted the bulk of my practice to personal injury cases. I provide personal attention to every case my firm accepts, addressing each client's most pressing needs as effectively as possible.

If you retain me as your lawyer, I will not hand off your case to a less experienced associate or paralegal. I will personally research your case and oversee the investigations necessary to support your claim.

I charge no attorneys fees unless I am successful at getting results for you.

For a free case evaluation that will allow me to give an honest assessment of your personal injury case and your options, contact me at my offices in Providence. Evening and weekend appointments are available. Se habla espaƱol.